Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starting a journey into journalling

Somehow I always have great intentions in starting to keep a journal or blog, only to drop off int oblivion.

Hopefully this endeavor will outlast my previous attempts by being able to use my computer and iPhone for updating.

Today was one of those days that all I wanted to do was sleep or vegetate on the couch. On the other hand, the gifts purchased online have started arriving and I am feeling more festive everyday.

Thanksgiving was wonderful with only small amounts of stress. The turkey was juicy and tasty. Plenty of stuffing, corn pudding, casseroles and cherry fluff. We even made apple pie for dessert.

We started the lean-to along the south side of the barn. The framing is complete for the roof, next we'll put the sheet metal on. Eventually we'll put a wall along half the south side and make the west half into dry hay and cart storage.

Carol

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment